... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 7 am to 7 PM
PST Sunday above 2000 feet...
* locations... Cheney... Davenport... Rockford.
* Snow accumulations... above 2000 feet... near 2 inches... below
2000 feet up to 1 inch.
* Timing... snow will develop Sunday morning and persist into the
afternoon. The snow will taper off early Sunday evening.
* Impacts... roadways will become snow covered Sunday morning. In
the afternoon roads will become slushy. Snow and slush on area
roads will make for difficult travel on Highway 2 from
Davenport to Airway Heights... and Interstate 90 from Cheney to
Sunset Hill... and less traveled routes.
* Hazard elevation... above 2000 feet.
* Web page: for a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while